According to a press release from BTSC Recruitment 2022, there are 12771 openings for the posts of ECG Technician & Other. We will provide you with all the information you need regarding the recruiting process for the Bihar Technical Service Commission in 2022. The Bihar Technical Service Commission was established by the Bihar Technical Service Commission Act, 2014, to select applicants for technical Group B and C jobs within the Bihar State Government.
The Bihar Staff Selection Commission chose the students for these positions prior to the establishment of the Technical Commission. An officer of the level of the Indian Administrative Service, the officer in charge of the pay scale, or a retired Indian Administrative Service member with equal qualifications may be appointed in accordance with the requirements of this commission. Read this article to learn the complete story.
BTSC Recruitment 2022
The Bihar Technical Service Commission (BTSC) said that there were several opportunities for the posts of Female Health Worker (ANM), ECG Technician, X-Ray Technician, and Operation Theatre Assistant (OTA).
On pariksha.nic.in, candidates may apply by submitting an online application. On September 1, 2022, the connection to the application will no longer function. When all the positions are taken into consideration, there are more than 12,000 openings for which students may apply.
BTSC Announces 12771 ANM & Other Roles
The Bihar Technical Service Commission (BTSC) has announced openings for the jobs of Female Health Worker (ANM), ECG Technician, X-Ray Technician, and Operation Theatre Assistant (OTA). Only students who apply online at pariksha.nic.in are eligible for this offer.
They should be informed that the application link will stop working on September 1, 2022. The commission is offering more than 12000 opportunities after adding postings for all positions. There are 10709 available openings for ANMs, 1096 for OTAs, 803 for X-ray technicians, and 163 for ECGs.
BTSC Recruitment Application Fee 2022
You may find all the information you want here about the BTSC Recruitment 2022 application fee. We advise students to read the official notification's rules, instructions, and suggestions before paying the application cost.
BTSC Recruitment 2022 Education Qualifications
- ANM-Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery Bihar Female Health Worker GNM OR Higher Qualification: A B.Sc. in nursing or an M.Sc. in nursing.
- Bachelor's degree OR ECG technician diploma required for ECG technician.
- A radiography diploma, a bachelor's degree in radio imaging technology, or a higher degree is required for radiographers.
- Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology, Assistant Diploma, or Higher Qualification are all acceptable qualifications for OR Assistant (OTA).
BTSC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2022
- 21 to 37 Age
- Ages 18 to 37 ECG
- aged 18 to 37, OTA
- X-ray technician, 18 to 37 years old
How to Apply BTSC Recruitment 2022
- To access all job notice details, go to http://pariksha.nic.in/ and choose the "Notifications/Advertisements" option.
- Click the "Apply" link next to any of the aforementioned notifications to submit an application.
- After pressing the "Apply" button, the "Candidate Registration" option will appear.
- To start the Part-I Candidate Registration procedure, you must select "Candidate Registration." When the "Candidate Basic Registration" page loads, students are prompted to enter the relevant data.
- Pay the application fee by selecting "Click here to proceed for payment." The three payment options NET BANKING, (ii) CARD PAYMENTS, and (iii) OTHER PAYMENT MODES will be available through the State Bank MOPS (Multi Option Payment System).
- After the right payment has been made via one of the methods described above, the "Payment Acknowledgement Receipt (PAR)" will appear. Choose "Print Payment Receipt" to print the PAR.
- On the "Candidate Segment" Page, click "Submit Application Form" to complete the process.
- If students don't check the box that reads, "I declare that I have read the user instructions and complete notification," at the top of the page, the application process will be halted. Online applications can only be submitted by people who agree to the terms.
Important Dates for the BTSC Recruitment in 2022
The following dates are essential for students to be aware of for BTSC Recruitment 2022. The dates shown below are subject to change. There could be additional or choice dates. Visit the website of the Bihar Technical Service Commission.
|Starting Date for Apply Online||02/08/2022|
|Closing Date for Apply Online||01/09/2022|
|Last Date Payment of Fee||01/09/2022|