Powerball is an American lottery game presented by 45 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands. It is facilitated by the State Lottery Association (MUSL), a charitable association shaped by concurrence with lobbyists and US enterprises.
From its debut drawing on April 19, 1992, until August 21, 2021, Powerball drawings were held two times every week (Wednesday and Saturday); the third week after week drawing (held Mondays) was added on August 23, 2021. Drawings are held each Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday night at 10:59 p.m. Eastern Time, in Florida Lottery central command in Tallahassee.
Powerball Numbers August 11 2022
Drawings are each Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday at 9:59 p.m. Tickets should be bought by 9:00 p.m. on drawing days. Visit the Powerball website to watch the drawing event.
x2 Drawing 08/08/22
$20,600,000 Cash Option
Est. Jackpot 08/10/22
How To Play Powerball Lottery
- Surrender everything to karma and request a Powerball speedy pick or pick your own numbers. Pick five numbers from 1-69 and one Powerball number from 1-26.
- There are nine methods for winning, beginning with $4 for matching only the Powerball. Match the initial five numbers in addition to the Powerball to win the big stake.
- For an extra $1 per play, the Power Play® element can increase non-big stake prizes by 2, 3, 4, 5, or multiple times! The multiplier number is haphazardly chosen not long before each drawing.
- The 10X multiplier is possibly in play when the promoted big stake annuity is $150 million or less.
- The Match 5 award with Power Play is generally $2 million.
- Multi-draw Tickets: You can buy a ticket really great for up to 14 draws at your #1 retailer. In the event that you decide to play more than one draw, your ticket will incorporate a drawing date range rather than a solitary drawing date.
- All lottery stores have play slips available.
Powerball Lottery Prizes and Odds
- The bonanza prize will be isolated similarly among all triumphant big stake prize tickets.
- Generally, speaking chances of winning a Powerball prize are roughly 1 in 24.87. Chances of winning the Powerball big stake are roughly 1 in 292.20 million.
|Match||To Win||Approx. Odds|
|5 of 5 + Powerball||JACKPOT*||1 in 292,201,338.00|
|5 of 5||$1,000,000||1 in 11,688,054.00|
|4 of 5 + Powerball||$50,000||1 in 913,129.00|
|4 of 5||$100||1 in 36,525.00|
|3 of 5 + Powerball||$100||1 in 14,494.00|
|3 of 5||$7||1 in 580.00|
|2 of 5 + Powerball||$7||1 in 701.00|
|1 of 5 + Powerball||$4||1 in 92.00|
|Powerball Only||$4||1 in 38.00|
The set award sums recorded above depend on the normal number of champs partaking in the award pool. At times, these awards might be paid on a pari-mutuel premise and will be lower than these recorded award levels. Allude to the authority game strategies for a nitty gritty clarification of the discretionary pari-mutuel installment. The bonanza prize will be separated similarly among all players who accurately match each of the 5 white balls in addition to the red Powerball.
Prize cases should be submitted within one (1) year of the drawing date.
The Minnesota Lottery endeavors to guarantee that the triumphant numbers and big stake sums are posted accurately. In any case, posted numbers are informal. The main authority hotspot for confirming winning numbers on a player's ticket is the Minnesota Lottery's focal PC framework. To affirm that a ticket is a victor if it's not too much trouble, have the ticket approved through a deals terminal at any Minnesota Lottery retailer.