AP LAWCET Counselling 2022, Seat Allotment, Fees, Document Required in partnership with the Council for Higher Education of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana State, Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati, has released courses for the LAW Common Entrance Test. These courses are offered for the academic year 2022 at the law colleges in Andhra Pradesh.
There will be the first phase of the AP LAWCET Counseling check in 2022 in accordance with the AP and TG/TS LAWCET / PGLCET Course Admission Seat allotment Order 2022 for the academic year 2022-2023.
AP LAWCET Counselling 2022
Beginning in September 2022, AP LAWCET Counselling sessions will be available. These sessions will include document verification and web-based options. In the month of October 2022, the allocation of seats for the AP LAWCET 2022 will be made accessible for login.
The provisional allocation letter may be obtained by candidates online, and they can then show up at the college that has been allotted to them. Candidates must examine their documents at centers with help lines set up specifically for that purpose. Candidates must wait until the papers have been authenticated before starting to exercise their options.
If one is registered, a One-Time Password, or OTP, is sent to the candidate's mobile phone. Candidates must start the locking of their stream and college after entering their OTP into their accounts. The candidates will choose the order in which their preferences will be taken into account for determining seat assignments. To view the list of participating institutions, candidates must go to the website. Qualified applicants will need to proceed to the online counseling after the written results are released.
AP LAWCET Seat Allotment Website 2022
As far as practicable, AP LAWCET 2022 counseling will be held by the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) by the second week of August 2022. To receive counseling for the AP LAWCET 2022, candidates must bring all of their pertinent papers with them to the counseling support center. The fee of the AP LAWCET 2022 counseling must be paid by the candidates once the document verification procedure is finished.
A candidate must have successfully passed the AP LAWCET entrance exam 2022 with the requisite score in order to be eligible to take part in the AP LAWCET counseling 2022. The counseling procedure entails a number of procedures, such as the online option submission and document verification for the AP LAWCET 2022 test. You may find all the information you need for AP LAWCET counseling, the merit list, and the full process on the page that follows.
AP LAWCET Counselling Instructions 2022
- Newspapers will print the notice for the AP LAWCET 2022 counseling session, along with the time and place of the event and any other pertinent details.
- The organization in charge of making the official notification is the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education.
- The press release will contain all relevant details on the applicants' rank, the registration process, the required documents, and the authentication of those documents.
- The formal notice, which will contain both a list of hotline centers for reporting and guidelines on how to do so, is the applicant's responsibility.
- Candidates who have been selected to engage in counseling will get invitations to do so by email or text message. The authorities will also publish a notice on the rank list on the official website.
- The counseling process will be conducted online, and qualifying candidates will need to register and have their documents verified before beginning.
AP LAWCET Counseling Check Process 2022
By using the steps listed below, candidates can complete the counseling process for the AP LAWCET 2022:
- To access the official website, click this link (link will be given above).
- Please double-check that all necessary details are filled in before registering on the website.
- Pay the Rs. 1000 non-refundable counseling fee (Rs. 500 for candidates falling under the SC/ST category).
- Following a successful registration, a page allowing you to select your preferences will be emailed to you.
- Enter your login details before selecting the institution and the courses or stream you wish to enroll in from the list of colleges and presently offered courses.
- The college and topic that the applicants may select will depend on where they rank on the merit list.
- After the submission has been made successfully, a one-time password (OTP) will be sent to the candidate's registered cellphone number, and they can use this OTP to submit their choice.
- A confirmation text message with information about the course and the institution will be sent to the candidate's mobile phone number.