CLAT Registration 2023 : Eligibility, Application form, Fee, Date The CLAT 2023 application will be posted on the official website at the proper time by the Consortium of National Law Universities. Candidates must finish the registration process and pay the required application fee in order to be registered for the test. Therefore, the first step in registering for CLAT 2023 and obtaining admission to one of the National Law Universities is to complete the application forms.
CLAT Registration 2023
The CLAT Consortium, which comprises 22 Law Universities, administers the Common Law Admissions Exam (CLAT), a test for admission. The candidates who are most likely to take the test are those who desire to study law in programs like BA LLB, BBA LLB, and LLM courses. Almost all of India's most prominent schools, including both governmental and private universities, now need CLAT Scorecards before admitting applicants.
The CLAT 2023 exam announcement was made public on August 1, 2022, the first day that registration was open, and the online application deadline was August 31, 2022. The CLAT consortium will host CLAT 2023 for students on December 18, 2022. For admission to LLB and LLM programs at the 22 participating National Law Universities, an exam that will be given online will be used (NLUs). The National Law Universities (NLUs) and a number of participating law schools will also accept the CLAT scores.
CLAT Application Form 2023
The CLAT 2023 application form will be made accessible on the consortium's official website, consortiumofnlus.ac.in. Applicants must provide their personal information, as well as details about their educational and communication histories, desired NLU, and other factors, during the CLAT 2023 registration procedure. Candidates who successfully register for the CLAT 2023 will be allowed to sit for the test. The CLAT application fee is 3500 rupees (Rs. 3,000 for SC and ST candidates).
CLAT Application Fee 2023
Only online transactions in the form of application fee payments will be allowed. Under no circumstances will the application money be returned. Any bank transaction costs incurred when making the payment online are the applicants' responsibility. The list of several categories and the associated application costs is as follows:
- For candidates who come under the general, OBC, PWD, NRI, PIO, and OCI categories, the application fee is four thousand rupees.
- For those who come within the SC/ST/BPL category, the application cost is Rs. 3,500.
- There will be a surcharge of Rs. 500 for older question papers.
CLAT Eligibility Criteria 2023
Candidates must have finished and passed class 12 or a test that has been approved as equivalent by a board or organization. Candidates may register for the CLAT 2023 if they have already registered to take the qualifying exam, which will be the Class 12 examination in April or May 2023. However, these applicants will need to present the certificate of the qualifying examination when submitting their admission application in order to save their admission from being canceled.
For students who wish to take the UG CLAT 2023 or enroll in an LLB degree at one of the national law schools, there is no maximum age limit.
CLAT Instructions 2023
The following guidance and tips may be useful for CLAT 2023 exam takers:
- Review the CLAT 2023 test format and content in great depth before making a thoughtful plan for your exam preparation.
- To increase your chances of passing the test successfully, practice lots of CLAT question papers from previous tests. Thanks to this, students will have a better understanding of the test's complexity and the kind of questions that will be asked.
How to Apply for CLAT Registration 2023?
- To view the official application, click this link (Link will be provided above).
- Click on the CLAT 2023 option to choose it.
- Select the "Register" option to launch the registration process after the page for logging in displays on the screen.
- Now, provide the information required for registration, including your name, email address, mobile number, and password.
- To begin, click the "Register" button.
- Utilize the OTP that was supplied to the applicants to validate your account.
- You need to input the OTP before you can "Activate" the button.
- Fill complete the application after logging in with the newly established email address and password.
- Select the program you wish to apply to at this time.
- Fill out the form completely, including your contact options, qualifications test results, and reservation requests.
- You must submit scanned copies of your photo, signature, and other required documents in accordance with the guidelines specified by the appropriate authorities.
- Before applying, carefully read the statement and the application.
- Please go ahead and use the online system to pay the application cost right now.