IOCL Recruitment 2022 [43 SMO & ACMO Posts Available] – For the positions of Senior Medical Officer (SMO) and Additional Chief Medical Officer (ACMO), Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. is accepting applications from qualified individuals. 43 positions must be filled as part of this hiring process. For the positions of Senior Medical Officer (SMO) and Additional Chief Medical Officer (ACMO), IOCL is now accepting applications from qualified individuals. Talented newcomers could apply for positions at IOCL. Offline is the application's mode. Additionally, we have revised the IOCL Jobs Official Notification 2022 listed below this page. Job seekers can take advantage of this chance to pursue a career in the All India Sarkari.\
IOCL Recruitment 2022 Notification
Indian Oil Corporation Limited is recruiting young, passionate, and talented candidates with strong academic credentials to join the company. Candidates that are interested may apply offline between May 17 and July 16, 2022. The Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) information provided in this post includes the IOCL Recruitment 2022 Notification, IOCL Recruitment 2022 Offline Application, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary, Job Profile, IOCL SMO & ACMO Syllabus, and much more. We encouraged applicants to only consult mykisaan.org or the official website, https://iocl.com/, for details on the forthcoming Government Free Job Alert and IOCL Previous Paper.
IOCL Jobs Details Highlights
|Name of Board||Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)|
|Post Name||Senior Medical Officer (SMO) & Additional Chief Medical Officer (ACMO) Posts|
|No. of Vacancy||43|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Apply started on||17 May 2022|
|Last date to apply||16 July 2022|
SMO & ACMO Vacancy 2022 for Indian Oil Corporation Limited
- 35 Vacancies for Senior Medical Officers (SMO)
- 08 additional Chief Medical Officer (ACMO) positions
Eligibility Criteria for IOCL SMO and ACMO Recruitment 2022
Qualifications for IOCL SMO & ACMO Job:
- Jobs at IOCL SMO & ACMO Candidates should have an MS, MD, PG Diploma, or equivalent from a recognised university or Board to qualify for this position.
- Please refer to the official announcement for further educational information.
- SMO & ACMO Vacancy at IOCL Age restriction: 35 years is the minimum age.
- Age restriction: 50 years maximum
IOCL SMO & ACMO Vacancy Application Fee:
- SC/ST/PWBD/Ex-Servicemen Rs.300/-
- IOCL Recruitment 2022 General/OBC/EWS Candidates Candidates Pay Nothing
IOCL SMO & ACMO Salary 2022
Salary ranges for SMO and ACMO are respectively 60,000 to 2,40,000.
- SMO Salary: Rs. 60,000/- to 1,80,000/-
- ACMO Salary: Rs.90,000/- to 2,40,000/-
How to apply for IOCL SMO & ACMO Step By Step
- Go to www.iocl.com to access the official Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) website.
- Find the Career/Advertising menu.
- Please find and click on the SMO & ACMO Job Notification.
- View and Download the Job Notification
- Check your eligibility and continue.
- Correctly complete all the fields and affix the required files.
- Self-certify all the paperwork.
- Whenever necessary, pay the application costs.
- Make a duplicate of your application with a camera.
- Send the application to the address provided.
- Send the application form, if one is needed, to the specified address before the deadline.
Selection Criteria for IOCL SMO & ACMO Recruitment:
- Verification of Documents
- Personal Meeting
About of IOCL
IOCL There is much more to becoming The Energy of India than just making a lot of money (Rs 5,14,890 crore revenue from operations in 2020-21). A Globally Admired Company is much more than just being the highest-ranked Indian Energy PSU (Rank 212) on Fortune's "Global 500" list. Being The Energy of India is about IndianOil, with its staff of over 33,500, taking the initiative to satisfy India's energy needs successfully and efficiently today, as it has done for the last 60 years, and an organisation that fuels India's primary sector for economic growth. With sales of 81.027 million metric tonnes (MMT) in 2022, IndianOil, the energy of India, has about half of the country's market share for petroleum products.
- Jobs in the Central Government
The pipeline network owned by IndianOil, which has a group refining capacity of 80.55 MMTPA, spans more than 15,000 KM. IndianOil was the first downstream PSU to achieve complete BS-VI compliance, assuring a smooth switch from BS-IV to BS-VI grade transport fuels by March 16, 2020, a full two weeks before the deadline of April 1, 2020.