IBPS Clerk 12 Recruitment – Online Form, Notification, Last Dates Check – For the IBPS Clerk 12 recruitment 2022, the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has opened the application process. According to the institution's brief announcement, the application process began on July 1, 2022, and will close on July 21, 2022.
All participants are required to submit their Clerk XII application forms online by the deadline at the IBS official website, www.ibps.in. We've covered a number of subjects related to the IBPS Clerk 12 recruitment 2022 in this post, including an overview, a timetable, the application procedure, and many more.
IBPS Clerk 12 Recruitment 2022
All applicants are advised to carefully read the announcement before beginning the application process so that they are aware of the requirements and other documents. IBPS Clerk XII online forms 2022 to be completed and submitted by all applicants at www.ibps.in.
If an applicant accidentally submits more than one online form, the most recent form's information will be taken into consideration for the recruitment. If you'd want to learn more about the IBPS Clerk 12 recruitment procedure 2022, read this article through to the conclusion.
IBPS Clerk 12 Online Forms Details 2022
|Recruiting Body||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Total Vacancy||To be notified|
|Application Fee||SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen: Rs.175 Other Categories: Rs.850|
|Selection Process||Prelims Exam, Mains Exam & Provisional Allotment|
|Availability of Online Forms||1 July 2022|
IBPS Clerk Recruitment Important Dates Check
The image shown below shows the important events and dates connected to the IBPS Clerk selection process in 2022:
The aforementioned dates are approximations that might change for a variety of reasons. Visit the official website often for information regarding the IBPS Clerical XII Recruitment 2022, or download the notice as it becomes available from the authorities.
IBPS Clerk XII Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria All Details
All applicants must meet the qualifying requirements set by the institution officials in order to be guaranteed a position as Clerk in the participating banks. They will be allowed to participate in the selection process if they were successful in meeting the publicised requirements.
The next section provides more information on the qualifications required for the position. Look it over very carefully:
|Nationality/Citizenship||The applicant must be a citizen of one of the following nations: India, Bhutan, Nepal, or Tibetan Refugees who arrived in India prior to 1962.|
|Educational Qualification||The candidate must hold a graduating degree in any field from a reputable university or institution.|
The applicant should be between the ages of 20 and 28 when applying for the position.
Age restrictions will vary depending on the candidates' categories:
S/T: five years
03 years OBC
10 years PWD
Five years were influenced by the riots in 1980.
At any point throughout the recruiting process, the candidate requesting the age relaxation must submit the required paperwork.
Steps By Step Method to apply for IBPS Clerical XII online form
The candidate must read this part after gathering information on the schedule and the qualifying requirements since it describes how to submit the Clerical cadre positions recruitment online forms 2022.
- To continue, go to www.ibps.in, the IBPS website's official portal.
- The option for "Recruitment of Clerk 12 positions 2022" will be active on the main page's right side.
- After clicking the link, a recruiting page will appear.
- Select the "Click here to register" button located on the recruiting page's right side.
- Begin entering the information requested on the IBPS Clerk 12 registration form.
- then click the "Save & Next" button that is available at the bottom of the page.
- Your cellphone number and email address will be used to produce the registration number and password.
- Write down the credentials in a secure location since you'll need them later for references.
- Start filling out the remaining sections of the application form once you've registered.
- Make sure the information you provided in the form satisfies the requirements for the position.
- In the unlikely event that the officials discover that the applicant's information is inaccurate, they will revoke the application.
Fee Payment Process
- Applicants must use their login credentials to access the application form and pay the application cost.
- In the "Login for previously registered candidates" area, enter your login information.
- then click the "Submit" button that is present at the section's end.
- The newly created page will broadcast your submitted application form after a brief waiting period.
- Press the "Proceed To Payment" button to make the application fee payment.
- Select the payment type you want to use to submit your application fee (Internet banking, Card payment, BHIM UPI).
- After selecting your preferred method of payment, click the "Proceed To Payment" box.
- During the payment procedure, don't reload the page.
- Save the application form and the e-receipt to complete the procedure.
- Obtain the printed copy of the application for employment and the fee receipt.
- Save the photocopies of the application form and e-fee receipt in a safe place for future use.
- After logging into the application form, you may also amend the IBPS Cerk 12 recruitment online form for 2022.
Frequently Asked Questions – [FAQ]
Q. What documents is required in the process the application form is submitted?
A. The candidate's passport-size photo and signature, the category certificate, and the educational credentials documents are all required attachments when submitting an application.
Q. Can I modify the IBPS Clerk 12 Recruitment Form 2022 that has already been submitted?
A. No, candidates cannot amend the IBPS Clerk 12 recruiting form that has been filed. They must thus take great caution when completing the online form.
Q. What is the deadline for submitting the online IBPS Clerk XII recruitment form in 2022?
A. By July 21, 2022, all applicants must complete and submit the IBPS Clerk XII recruitment form online at www.ibps.in.
Q. The Prelims exam will be held when?
A. The preliminary examination may be held in August 2022 at various testing locations around the nation by IBPS authorities.
Q. How many banks are taking part in the hiring process this year?
A. Bank of Baroda, Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra, Canara Bank, Central Bank of India, Indian Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, PNB, Punjab & Sind Bank, UCO Bank, and UBI are the 11 institutions that are taking part in the recruiting process this year.
Q. Can I submit the application for employment offline?
A. The administration of the institute will not accept any application forms sent by mail, fax, or email.
We really hope that this post was useful to you while you researched the IBPS Clerk XII Recruitment 2022. If you have any questions or worries about the hiring process, please post them below.