CAT Notification 2022, Common Admission Test (CAT) Apply Online, Dates, Fee, Process The first day of registration for CAT 2022 is August 4, 2022. (expected). The Institute of Management will be accepting CAT registrations for a two-month period. CAT Form Correction will be accessible for about two to three days after the CAT Registration window closes in the final week of September 2022. To be eligible for the CAT Notification 2022, candidates must have a cumulative grade point average of at least 50% from an authorized college or institution.
CAT Notification 2022
The Common Admission Test, often known as the CAT test or CAT test, is widely regarded as the most demanding and challenging MBA entrance test in India by business schools. Of the roughly 2.30 million people who enrolled to take the CAT in 2021, just 1.92 million actually showed up. It is anticipated that more persons will take the CAT this year compared to the number of those who did so in 2018. The CAT 2022 exam will be given in 156 Prometric ION Digital Zones that are managed by Tata Consultancy Services.
One must finish the CAT 2022 Exam registration process within the allotted period in order to be eligible to take the test. CAT Registration 2022 is anticipated to begin in the first week of August. The CAT Application Form, which is only accessible online, doubles as an application for the IIM admissions process, which is something candidates should be aware of. By the end of July, the public should be able to see the official CAT Registration schedule. Candidates who are enthusiastic about taking the next test and are aware of the official schedule for CAT Registration 2022 have a higher chance of success.
CAT Apply 2022
As soon as the CAT announcement 2022 is made public, which is anticipated to happen around July 2022, candidates will have the opportunity to download the whole document from the updated CAT website. The names of twenty IIMs and the registered programs at each IIM will be provided in the CAT Notification 2022 so that applicants may select which ones to attend. You should have a notepad nearby when browsing the IIM list because it is a time-consuming operation. To complete the registration procedure as fast as possible, list your choices in the order you choose. One week after the announcement is made available to the public, the registration procedure will start.
CAT Guidelines 2022
The reference list that follows includes some of the crucial details that any applicant who is considering taking the CAT in 2022 should bear in mind:
- Candidates must make sure they have read all of the guidelines carefully before beginning any of the steps in the application procedure for CAT 2022.
- The NC-OBC, SC, ST, EWS, and PwD certificates are available for download on the CAT website; you must self-attest them before scanning them as a PDF and submitting them with the application.
- The Scribe Affidavit form has to be easily accessible on the official website if applicants need any scribe services.
- Make sure you receive a confirmation email or text message from CAT officials after submitting the CAT 2022 Application.
How to Apply for CAT 2022?
- You must visit the website of the appropriate authority and select the "Register" option in order to create your user profile.
- You must read the instructions before filling out the form, and only then should you complete it as instructed.
- You can log in when the registration procedure is finished by using your ID and password.
- The remaining fields on the application form should now be filled out.
- Information pertaining to personal data, academic data, and communication data will all be included on the application form.
- You must attach any essential papers, such as your photo, signature, and category certificate, once you have completed all the needed fields ( if Applicable).
- Select "Save & Continue" from the drop-down menu in order to go to the following section.
- Select the proper payment option at this moment and start filling out the application fee.
- Complete any last-minute requirements for submitting the application form, and be sure to print copies of the filled-out form and the invoice for the application fee for your records.