E-Ganna: Benefits, App Download, Web Portal, Usage | www cane up in Web Portal Usage, e ganna, e ganna app download, ganna parchi calendar details are here. E-Ganna web portal has been launched by Govt for the farmers who cultivate sugarcane. The official website is upcane.gov.in and caneup.in. And it also has an app called e-calculation mobile app. Through this, farmers can get all the information related to the sugarcane cane survey, basic quota, speculation, sugarcane calendaring, issue of sugarcane slips, and sugarcane supply in their mobile sitting at home.
What is E-Ganna
E-Ganna app has been created for the convenience of the farmers and to bring transparency in the information related to sugarcane crops, in which all the data related to sugarcane farmers have been given on this portal and app. At the same time, www.caneup.in the web portal as well as the e-ganna app has been released by the Yogi government for the farmers of Uttar Pradesh only.
Where earlier the farmers cultivating sugarcane had to make several rounds of the sugarcane committee office, but now after the release of this portal, the farmers got rid of the affair of sugarcane committee offices. Now farmers will be able to get complete information from the web portal and e-ganna app sitting at home.
E-Ganna App Benefits
In www.caneup.in the web portal and e ganna app, all types of information related to farmers' cane survey, basic quota, speculation, sugarcane calendaring, issue of sugarcane slips, and sugarcane supply have been made available to the farmers.
State Principal Secretary Sanjay Bhoosreddy on Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath's launch of Ganna Mobile App (e ganna) said, In this system, there will be no dependence on sugar mills and there will be no unnecessary interference of mills.
E-Ganna App Download Step By Step
- To download e ganna app, first of all, open the play store on your phone
- After that search by typing e ganna in the search bar above.
- Now the e-ganna mobile will come in front of you, the size of this app is less than 5 MB.
- Now install it on your phone, after that, you can use it
E-Ganna or Chini Mill Related Web Portal
|Sugar Industry and Cane Development Department||Click Here|
E-Ganna App Usage
- First of all, you have to open the e-ganna app on your mobile phone. In the app, you will get the first option of Change Language.
- By clicking on which you can change the app language.
- The second option will be Register Farmer. To view the sugarcane slip or calendar, you have to register first. For which you have to click on Register Farmer.
- From the next page, you will be asked for UGC Code. If you do not know about it, then you have to click on the Select District button given below.
- Now the list of all the districts of Uttar Pradesh will appear on the next page. From which you have to select your district.
- After this, you have to click on your area coming in that district. On the next page, you will get 2 options to register.
- First, you can register by entering Village Code and Farmer Code and clicking on Add Farmer. If you do not know your Village and Farmer Code, then you have to click on Search by Name.
- Now in the first option given on the next page, you have to select the name of your village. In the second box, a list of all the sugarcane farmer names falling in that village will appear, from which to choose your name.
- After this information like your name, father's name, mill name, farmer, and village code will come on the next page.
- Click on the Confirm button given at the end of this page. Now Calendar, Parchi, and Sugarcane Receipts will be visible in front of you on the E ganna App.
E-Ganna www cane up in Web Portal Usage
- Along with E Gann App, Parchi Calendar can also be viewed and downloaded on Caneup.in the portal of the Sugarcane Department. For this, you have to follow the steps by step given below.
- First of all, open the official website of the Sugarcane Development Department. There you will see the option statistics on the bottom left, click on it.
- Now you have to enter the captcha code on the open page which is given next to the box. Enter the captcha code and click on the VIEW button next.
- On the next page, you have to choose your District, Factory, Sugar Mill Location, Village, and finally your Name.
- Now details like your name, village name, mobile number, the bank account number will appear in front of you.
- On this page, you will see survey data, pre calendar, sugarcane calendar, additional speculative calendar, supply ticket, sugarcane weight, last year's sugarcane weight, SMS log options.
- By clicking on the relevant details can be seen.
- If you want to see your sugarcane slip calendar, then you have to click on the third option sugarcane calendar. After which the sugarcane slip calendar will come in front of you.
E-Ganna Toll-Free Number
Farmers of Uttar Pradesh can contact the helpline department for sugarcane slip, calendar, payment status, or any other help. You can get help by calling on Toll-Free Numbers 18001213203,18001035823 of UP Sugar Industry and Sugarcane Development Department.